Guns McKenzy: Korea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Teddy

What Happened? Empty What Happened?

Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:57 pm
Howdy, folks. I don't got much time to talk, but what in the actual Hell went on with those weirdos over in the place that we shall not name? Come on, people. I really hope the team is compensating poor Merc for her losses. If not, I'd be more than happy to run a few raids for ya in hopes of grabbing some new loot. I'm sure it ain't gonna be Zeroth, but maybe you could do a scrap n' craft on some of them? I dunno, let me know if you want or need the help. I'm sure your pops is kicking ass n' taking names for ya too. Smile
MercuryRising

What Happened? Empty Re: What Happened?

Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:03 pm
Teddy wrote:…I'd be more than happy to run a few raids for ya in hopes of grabbing some new loot. I'm sure it ain't gonna be Zeroth, but maybe you could do a scrap n' craft on some of them? I dunno, let me know if you want or need the help. I'm sure your pops is kicking ass n' taking names for ya too. Smile

Thanks, Teddy. Dad's been grinding the Vault of the Damned raid in hopes of getting something of quality. Still silence on the dev's parts, but I'm really hoping they can get me my Bane back. You don't have to take time out to grind unless you want to, I'm not too worried right now. Thank you, though! Razz  Razz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum